Friday, March 27

A bit about school

Gonna fly off to Beijing soon, don't know should be excited or what. Quite worried come back S'pore will dio stun and shock.

Today seems quite an exceptional day to the norm.

Consort assembly: the media-tech did not off the spotlight that is blinding our DC even when she repeated the request quite a lot of times. Instead, the other lights were off-ed except for the one and only spotlight.
O.o Don't know if the media tech ignored her or were simply ignorant of it. But towards the end, the spotlight was finally off-ed. ... ...

Chemistry. Oh man, I gonna miss my chem teacher's everyday 口头禅s. Sian...

IHC: Getting more and more punctual and lessons more and more fruitful. Teaching style got change a bit. Quite effective. So I think I gonna miss him also. LOL

Maths: Super worried. Don't know can follow through or not. :(

English: Started at an easy pace. Then, the analogies and anecdotes become furiously fired continuously and the class really then began to liven up. Well, I'll miss "analogies and anecdotes" as well. Weird.

Going to general office, I met two juniors, one who is addicted in calling me Nazi as I got Germany for some facebook quiz.

In the general office, I saw that Ms Grace Chua changed her hairstyle again.

Then before I got to the bus stop, I met two teachers, one who is my english teacher and the other also from the same EP3 as she is in (they are always found together) and there is an awkward exchange of conversation.

After I got to the bus stop quite relieved and then I saw another junior sitting with his classmate. He offered a free bear hug (quite specific, he did that on facebook to a lot of ppl quite a lot of times).

I saw my classmate nearby and decided to go there, before the offer has any chance to be made reality.

Bus came and I thought the day was over. But the double decker bus extremely fast and the hind wheels went over the sidewalks don't know how many times. I think the guy wanna use the washroom desperately. Of course, the brakes made were unpleasant and the spine can really go like the 不倒翁.

Gonna miss S'pore, but quite glad to escape from the stressful and fast-paced society for a while (but with what consequence, I don't wanna know).

Oh ya, as I'm coming back one week earlier than the others, Ms ChuaSY says I will most probably be back "just in time" for the physics test. OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment