Saturday, May 30

H(ow) O(rdinary) L(ife) I(s) day

It's the start of the holidays. So?
Normally, when I was younger I'll go YAY!!! :) :D XD X) >) >D ;) ;D
I believe every1 does.
I actually got sick of holidays in the 3rd and 4th weeks last time.
'cause I bo life.
But now I got life,
com games r v fun,
that I found,
homework and stress must come crashing down.
To not be buried,
we must finish them,
or else we will face the music.
Now I go @#$%^&*?!
almost everyday,
including supposed holidays.
I learnt how to swear,
which I in lower sec.
didn't even spout 1,
to de-stress,
if not I think I'll explode.
Another thing is called facebook,
which entertains me.
However,
1 must differentiate reality from virtual,
which is a sad truth.
Humans r smart,
but we r the most stressed out bunch of animals.
We say we r free,
but we r tied down by commitments and squeezed by stress.
That's y we must b sure of our goal and purpose in life,
then we r not headless flies that go crashin' everywhere with no aim.
That's life. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment