New Year's Resolution: 2011 another year, and the last year before the world ends... ._."
5th of Jan, 4-5 days late in posting...
Unit Chalet was fun and a success. First time so many official documents were created, that there was so much planning and attention to detail. A first for planned unit and squad activity. At least as far the archives didn't have much... Grand achievement and "revolution" for the OT. Good job. I surely enjoyed myself, though not with the group I was supposed to be with (by convention).
J2. No time to think much already. Can't let my mind wonder about relations, people like in the recent past and take away my attention from where it rightfully belongs: academics. I'll probably often feel what I'm experiencing right now. A tad bit tired. Not feeling like doing anything and wondering. "What's my purpose in what I'm doing... What's my aim in life?" Just keep moving and doing what I should. Emotions are powerful tools, but I can't overwhelm myself with it anymore. Enough of it already.
Very interesting how humans work, how the mind and heart works in synchrony. Can predict how some people will react to situations accurately. Many occasions proved the point (to myself). Nice achievement for me, was that a goal last year? Never mind, too lazy to review my posts. My goal this year compared to the previous years' is utterly different. All in all, this skill's still very handy for me.
Social life, the emphasis of last year... can't really say it totally failed or succeeded. Macro, class - fail; CCA - success? Micro, bf - fail; brother - success? Funny, those planned goals failed, the improvised ones faired relatively better.
There's no need to specially go out and try to manipulate relations. Comes naturally with all the other aspects of life. Put in effort, people can feel. Constant effort is enough. No need go out of the way. Go out of the way is unnatural and will most probably not succeed anyway.
NYR: 看开 Seems, simple, but it won't be easy, that's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment