Friday, October 30

Closure of an end. Start of a new beginning?

It's the last day of school today. End of high school life. Still have the endeavours of O Level Higher Chinese though, but it's just an extension. Emotions are there of course, it's only human... It's the closing of an end, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for a new beginning. I still have a few months to prepare myself though, hope I will not fade into nothingness because of boredom first. Friends, please help me... and I'll gladly help you back. Let's keep in contact, or at least try to. I'll appreciate it a lot. I'll do my part too.

Endings always bring nostalgia... and sadness... when one looks back at the tumultuous past. No one's past is a smooth plain without obstacles. Everyone has a life of all flavours. When one reflects, one smiles at his achievements (not only the academic ones, the social ones and others too) and regrets his many mistakes made. It's only human to make mistakes, every one can be forgiven, unless, of course, it's done on purpose repeatedly.

The Chinese comprehensions are certainly influential... they're meant to be, I guess, so my Chinese teacher is rather successful. She's one of the best teachers I've had so far, at least I do not fall asleep during her class. The recent surge of comprehensions made their impact... as I have nothing else to do. D=

But then again, on a lighter note, let us all congratulate ourselves and each other on surviving and having tide through another year of school. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment