Took specific notice, especially this year, where I explored different ways of thinking and communication. One dear friend "suffered" a lot because of that, he went through my experimentation with me without knowing. I thank you for bearing with different forms of me, but my nature stays the same, as he has realised. =) I did not realise the risk of losing him as a friend if he does ever misunderstand. He continued MSN chatting with me, for that I salute him yet again. (Note: I started after I came back from BSC, I did not realise myself at first too.)
After observing how people around me communicate, I tried some myself, rojak-ed several ways together and the end integrated the methods which I feel are successful in human relations into my own style. During the process, I was very vulnerable to people and their actions as I became extra sensitive, more easily influenced then I was in the past (I am very easily influenced, btw). And with that sensitivity and my own ways of thinking, especially emotional, creating a massive whirlpool inside my brain, there was a brief spout of emotions due to some changes... That friend got the most of my wrath, apart from inner lashing (partly because that was the last trigger of a whole range of explosives). I cleared things up with him, but did not really explain, as I should rightfully have. I owed him. He is a very good friend, even though he is in denial of his strengths. He asked me to describe to him who he is, and I side-stepped. (Did he notice that?) Like him, I am no good in describing things, although I am better now. I was very similar to him, and still is, that's why we get along extremely well indeed, the lack of physical interaction did not really impede our getting-to-know-each-other process.
Many other close friends' ways of communication and thinking have also been integrated into my own. Now, I guess I can say I did get away from high school with something other than results and knowledge. Emotional and relational knowledge, and these are as important, or not more important, to me in the future. Sincere thanks, friends. =)
P.S. I may seem only have mentioned only one friend, but that is because I feel that I owe him an explanation and that I may not be able to physically interact with him in the future, chances of meeting are uber low. To my other friends, I hope I can still see you guys in JC and hence there really isn't a need for cyber declaration as physical interaction is always the best form of communication. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment