[Update. A rather unhappy one again. Of the mind/heart, not event.]
Yeah, these hated sheets of paper (and some virtual ones as well) are creeping nearer and nearer... Why can't we have school without tests and exams? Because we'll slack. I can understand that, but do we need so many tests and assignments? Students nearly work all the hours they're awake, except for the occasional entertainment sought. Haiz, first test of JC life is scheduled this Thursday. *Shudders*. ABCDESU? Where will I hit? Hopefully nearer the A than the U end. Need to work hard, but I don't like mugging... I mean who does?
Meanwhile, friends are the only ones that let me experience what the song "Top of the World" really means (friendship love, not any other kind). Checked out the lyrics recently, very meaningful actually. I thought it just writes of a person going high. Because Guo Chen and Zhen Quan sang the song very horribly (extremely high and off-pitched) near the end of last year. I remember in the NP Training Room, they sang a super duper ultra uber terrible duet of the song. Good old days of high school... even though I didn't really extend myself to my limits nor tap on my abilities. As one grows older, one misses the days where he was carefree, innocent and can do what he wants with no restraints. Haiz...
Well, with NPCC ARD 2010 over, which happens to the first of its kind I went for, it is confirmed that I will have some major social responsibilities, or what Ting Yit terms "contract"(s). Not a burden like what other people think. Rather the opposite, the encounters arising from the responsibilities are meaningful, fulfilling and enjoyable. With the clarification of my actual character to a certain person, I think I can enjoy the encounters more at ease. After all, hugs are good and even beneficial, aren't they? For those who do not have good oral communication skills, giving hugs to friends are confirmations of friendship as well. Actions do speak louder than words. But when you seldom meet a person, only words can speak, and they serve as the only tool for reassurance that time and energy have not been wasted. Sadly. =(
As for some person who have trusted me a whole lot for a very long time, I suggest that you start forming opinions by yourself. I am not right all of the time. The elite which you talked to is a good example of a person who has strong opinions of his own. However, do not learn 100% from him, his is rather unshakeable, at least let me give my input to you now and then. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment