Not going to be trialled under the juvenile court any more from today onwards. Better tread more carefully and not even get close to the wrong side of the law. >.< Be nice, responsible and sincere. =) Can't get into trouble if I have these traits. Problem is, all of these traits are "In Progress" of being incorporated into me, with men's seven deadliest sins obstructing me now and then.
This year's birthday is pretty special. Firstly because my Facebook account is an anniversary plus old. Have basically managed to add all my friends and acquaintances by now. Therefore, I have ~100 birthday wishes via MSN, Facebook wall posts, SMSes, one rather short and shy phone call and one extremely long and bold physical contact. I spent nearly the whole day personalising the replies to the wishes so that they will not seem just a normal standardised "Ctrl-C", "Ctrl-V". Friends and acquaintances make the effort to wish you, therefore it will be good to 还礼 and put in some effort to thank them. A simple thanks may do for acquaintances, but for friends, BFFs or closer acquaintances, they may feel disappointed by the short reply. After all these people usually write more in their posts and hence expect more in return. Even if one is busy, pick out some time to appreciate and thank people to treasure them and hold them by your side, even pull them closer. Emoticons and punctuation work very well too: they brighten up plain boring words! XD
CONSTANT INPUT TO MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE FRIENDSHIPS! =D (and other general relationships) Commitment, even to the point of devotion, is the key. ^^ More friends generate more care and concern. However, it leeches time too. Shan't harp on managing time well, because I am the top counting from the bottom in it. Spend too much time DotA-ing for my own good. Trying to make myself bored of it by using every hero (I think I mention this plan before), it's working rather slowly. I'll just limit myself to 1 game per week when school reopens. Even if I'm free, I'll spend it on social networking or doing my homework, which is rightfully a student's "job". Really sorry yesterday (it's past midnight already) my dear junior friend! I keep playing DotA and ignoring you. >.< Bad friend I am, I contradict myself by playing DotA when I want to achieve the bold, caps sentence at the top of this paragraph. Oh yeah, and for waking up late. :P I know you're a true friend to me, will not doubt you any more, unless you break my trust, which I don't think you will. You have many good qualities, more than the average person, just don't keep saying that I despise you, can? ._.
Oh yeah the 2nd reason why this birthday is special (should write has been, but well, I'll follow my 2nd paragraph, with the start of it typed before 12am) is because of the confirmation of close friends. These are the people who will go the extra mile to make you feel special and treasured. I don't think I have been a very good close friend to anyone... as I don't remember doing anything special to anyone, except my junior friend... but I "owed" him that due to the psychological hurt I inflicted on him before (also due to his tight clamping). Thanks for the phone call, SMSes, Facebook wall post and MSN messages. =)
Anyway, I DotA-ed in the afternoon with another close friend from my upper sec class. We had fun fighting neck-to-neck with the AI (Insane) heroes on the opposing team as the AIs on our team keep feeding, thus the levels are super close. Luckily, AIs don't have many tactics and we can outsmart them by rex-ing the top and bottom lanes to win. The 2nd game was pure ownage. I was using Silencer and stealing intelligence from the enemy heroes like crazy when they die. Extremely entertaining. He spelled birthday as borthday though, and tend to be less sensitive than other friends. But well, he gives good comfort and advice, is very sociable, popular, and I admire him for that.
Well, I am touched and felt privileged for a lower sec friend to create a video about me with the photos on Facebook and Google Images. Never thought anyone would do that for me. Even though creating a video of that standard should be easy for professionals (not for me, my IT skills cannot make any mark), it still requires time and effort and from his plan to revise and catch up/stay ahead in academics to mention only an aspect, the opportunity cost should have been quite big. >.< First I have ever received and I'll remember it forever. Thanks a lot Eugene, we've gone through bits and a major bump in Sec 1 (:S) and I'm glad you're still my good friend. Haha, I friended new people in my years of upper sec but I still remain in contact. Nothing will change in JC even as I meet more people. I started using my phone much more frequently, thanks to the junior deciding to add another communication channel, the SMS, to keep in touch. Before that, I was inexperienced in using the phone, and too lazy to learn and master. I was of the opinion that as I can see my batch mates in school often, there's no need to use the phone. I made an exception (and I guess he did to) as our chances of meeting are uber slim, unless we make a vast effort to do so. Thus, here I am, armed with the phone as a communication tool. =D
The physical contact... I already revealed my thoughts and feelings to the guy involved in person, so there's no need to elaborate and repeat here.
2 main wishes for my 17th birthday, and I think which will carry down for the subsequent year:
1) Academic Excellence (Haiz, being a student is like a 24/7 job)
2) Fulfil my bold caps sentence's content. (Isn't simple at all, shan't let go of people close unnecessarily) XD
No comments:
Post a Comment