Here I am whining again. During half of the lectures I sit with my good friends from other classes as a habit, the other half I sit with my class (or sleep). I'll still prefer a best friend and not care much about other people. Life will be much easier that way. I will not need to care about details to maintain a ring of close friends to try to fill the void of my heart where a best friend should feel. Doesn't even come close... But I have to make do. It's what I have, so might as well treasure it.
I do not like several kinds of people. The list is probably inexhaustible but I'll just record for fun.
1) 马后炮 people. Things happened already and then they say a whole lot of nonconstructive bullshit. Doesn't include critiques,
2) 虚情假意 people. Not actually feel/think one way but act so to achieve some aims. 终究狐狸尾巴是会露出来的,省点吧。
3) 自编自导自演 people. Advancement of the 2nd type of people. They actually plan properly to get to their target, fooling people along the way and navigating things... if they succeed that is. They're the main character in their show, the others are their pawns.
4) 没情没义 people. No morales, no feelings. They do what they like. Emotions don't work on them.
5) 自扫门前雪 people. Selfish people. Care for themselves only.
6) 隔岸观火 people. Look on. Something funny happens they laugh. The end.
7) 加油加醋 people. Even more epic. They fuel conflicts and generally make bad stuff worse.
8) 没关系/不要紧 people. Seems normal. But they are irritating at times, especially when one searches for comfort from them and they seem nonchalant or even pokes fun at the matter at hand.
9) 随便 people. Anyhow also can. Got problem? 船到桥头自然直。No need worry man.
10) 什么? people. Make promises and break them intentionally or unintentionally but do not think they are wrong. Fine. Oblivion is bliss.
I think I belong a little to the categories above. That's why I irritate myself at times and get pissed off for no good reason. Oh well. Can't help it. Adapt and survive. That's right. Just hope I don't get owned too much in the process...
No comments:
Post a Comment