It feels good to be back to normal. To think the formula is just be myself. Acting isn't my forte. Brings forth uncertainty. I agree. Haven't brought out much good by trying to be some one that isn't me. And of course others surely find out. Didn't know what I had to do previously, so conformed to the norm. I followed what the picture in my head was, gathered over the years. A Gargantuan mistake. Definitely.
I was thoroughly relieved after the open-up talk. I was waiting for it. And even though it wasn't nice at all, far from nice, I appreciated it. At least I know my strengths now. In the past, I only know my looming number of weaknesses, but never could put together words to describe my strengths. For the first time, I had people voicing out my strengths and explaining how I could use them. The recipe is just to be myself. It's that simple. I couldn't really believe it. To blend in and complement, I just need to be natural. Sounds too easy, but makes sense. One can only succeed if he is himself. Trying to be different from yourself will inevitably fall flat on your face. Though I can't guarantee that I'll definitely fit into the existing styles, there's a high chance I can. I will try hard. To do my best to be myself and contribute. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment