Saturday, June 4

Review

H3 Exam was today. More difficult than the tests... Think I did Ok, but only average. Made the mistake which I frequently do: stoning too long at a question. That mistake has burned my grades before -- sometimes very badly. But this shouldn't be that bad... I hope. Anyway it's over now, don't know when the results will be out though... Not sure I want to see it.

And it's really true that 路遥知马力,日久见人心。Spare the time needed. If one is shagged, just a few days is enough to see a person's true character. After all, if you are extremely exhausted, you won't bother thinking much and do the first thing that comes into your mind, which is your innate instinct. A good time to look into anyone's strengths and weaknesses. Can be quite pleasing and revolting at times... How interesting are the various human natures... How some complement and others are at loggerheads. How some people are natural friends and others just don't get along at all.

As mentioned before, my character has altered vastly. Still adept at detecting emotions from almost everyone though. Therefore, I'll sympathise and tend not to crack down on people who just cannot make it. Not a master of logical decision-making. Definitely not skilled in naturally radiating care and concern. Shall work hard towards accomplishing these two. There're some people I encounter, regardless of whether they're real people or fictitious characters, whom I really admire. Doggedly striving towards being a better person, one of the many goals aligned with the commitments I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment