Friday, February 13

Daily life matters

Well, I am really updating this every week, this new blog will not just be cr8ed and kenna abandoned like the last 1, so I am really making efforts. :)

So 1st, about my class. Some ppl who have characters that are exceptions to the norm (direct: strange; evil: retarded) will 100% w/o any doubt that they will think that the majority r strange/weird/retarded/mentally unsound/mentally insane/discriminating/sadists/spastics and any negative adj, u name it. Well, I am stating my opinion from a neutral pt. Normal ppl will probably not mix with strange ppl, and the strange ppl, who after all r humans, have emotions, and therefore can feel the general rejection of himself from the community. An extremely important pt I shall make is that rather than wait for other ppl to accept him, or waiting for other ppl to change to be like him, the person should try to change himself so that he stands a higher chance of being integrated into the community. Many ppl don't realise that, and in the end, spend long times alone emoing. Why for be like this? Humans are animals that, no matter how much you try to deny, require socialising. Those w/o it end up with depression and view the world with a pessimistic, narrow sight of his own or simply end up in the asylum. Full stop. Reality is cruel. Just adapt. Don't groan and complain, which is what S'poreans r experts in.

2nd, o' course, is my EP3. Today we went Numly to run/jog/walk/stroll and cheer/talk/niao each other. Oh 1st I must touch on training. We went back to revision which is what I wanted when we have RT/PT. However, I wanted RT/PT now. Go look at my MSN msg, that rounds up this, so yeah. I just want to officially help squads with their drills/campcraft, that's at least more interesting and meaningful than rotting away doing the above 2 mentioned things. I am genuinely surprised that ppl who claims that they can't jog have energy to converse quite loudly. I am more amazed by their abilities to come up with excuses/reasons/justifications. The world is a big place to explore, so I wish to socialise more. Numly was fun with the slopes. I hate the upwards slopes, they require so much energy to get over them. In contrast, I love the downward slopes. One can just use a bit of energy and run down, and gravity makes the job much easier and u will accelerate very fast. Ta-da! U r at the front instead of the back with a little energy compared with idiots (really) who charge up steep upwards slopes and as a result walk down the downwards slopes. Oh o' course, those who walk, did not try to run when requested but instead try to reason (which, I admit, I am 1st counting from the back) are much worse.

Respect is not shown to us, the seniors. Instead, we get their reasoning and Sugar Honey Ice Tea excuses. We can't blame them entirely. We, as seniors must show that we r, indeed, worth their respect not just because we r the seniors. But, at least, the juniors should show us the basic respect even though most r not your NCOs. Yeah, that's about all. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment