The time I sleep, for this particular week up till now, has been tending towards 1am. Difference of an hour from last year, and I wake up 15 minutes earlier in the morning to get to school earlier to complete unfinished homework. What didn't change is that I am still very inefficient. People usually sleep very early (meaning the hours of ante meridian) and complete their work. For me, I sleep very early AND do not finish my homework. =( I shall heed the Singapore's government call and RAISE PRODUCTIVITY. My sleeping time is increasingly being compensated in lectures, and this isn't something to be proud of...
JC has a lot of new programmes, events and CCAs to try out, which I did and am still doing. The number of interviews I went for in these few months exceeds the total amount I went for in high school. So now I'm slightly better in communicating ideas and facing large audiences, though relative to other people, I still have much to be desired. It takes experience I guess and the most important factor is to DARE TO TRY. It wouldn't help your character-building if one just concentrates on academics alone. Thus, I'm increasingly opening myself up to considering the various opportunities that are available (previously, I'll just read the content and click back on the smb button without a second thought). Learn from experience, both failures and successes. Interestingly the number of interviews I passed = the number of which I failed. I expected worse as I have absolutely lousy formal communication skills.
Despite my claim that I am trying out the programmes of my interest, my CCA direction is unclear. I am completely unsure of the CCA path I am going to tread, explore and develop myself. AVA is rather slack and I get to go to concerts / functions free if I help out in the PA support. Other than that, it seems like saikang and the only thing I'll get out of it is learn how to operate the various equipments. To search for alternatives is extremely difficult, as I do not have any talent in any specific area. I'm in a dilemma. Some options are open... however I do not know whether I should take them as most of them are irreversible... =/
No comments:
Post a Comment